Choose Entertainment Pty Ltd discount movie ticket offer (myToyota Movies Offer) Terms and Conditions:
- myToyota Movies discounted movie ticket Offer is available to 31 May 2022 (Term) unless extended, to a Toyota Guest with a valid Australian Toyota vehicle in their ‘myToyota Garage’ within myToyota (including VIN and registration details).
- A Ticket purchased via the myToyota Movies Offer indicates that an individual is entitled to admission to the chosen movie, at the chosen time and venue as selected. Tickets are only valid for the session selected.
- MyToyota Movies Offer is:
• Not transferrable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash or other gift products.
• Not valid in conjunction with other offers.
• Not valid for Gold Class, group bookings, special events, movie marathons or in conjunction with any other offer or promotion unless otherwise stated. A surcharge applies for 3D, Vpremium, Vjunior or Dobly Atom sessions.
- It is the responsibility of the holder to redeem movie offers for a movie session selected on or before they expire.
- Lost or expired movie offers will not be extended, replaced, or exchanged for cash.
- Choovie may suspend or terminate your access to myToyota Movies Offer at any time if it suspects any misuse of the Offer, or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries or feedback.
How to redeem
- In the Rewards section of the myToyota application select myToyota Movies.
- Click ‘Redeem’ and click myToyota Movies to start browsing either by entering a movie or cinema venue.
- Select your movie, session time and ticket quantity.
- Enter your email address first name, last name email and a password and click Signup.
- Complete your purchase. You will receive a QR Code or movie voucher (which is your ticket) via email. You can either print the email with the QR code or movie vouchers or use it in electronic format from your smart phone (email).
Note: Due to new safety measures designed to protect the health of moviegoers, myToyota Movies cannot guarantee that those who have purchased multiple tickets will be seated together.
Cancellations and Refund Policy
- Participating cinemas may sell myToyota Movies discounted ticket offers at a significant discount to those available at their box office. Once a myToyota Movies order has been confirmed it cannot be altered or cancelled and refunds will not be provided for change of mind or customer error at the time of booking. You are responsible for taking care to review your order to ensure that all details are correct before completing the payment process. If an incorrect email address is provided during registration, movie offers cannot be delivered.
- On rare occasions a cinema may cancel or change a planned movie session to which myToyota Movies offers have been sold. While Choovie is not responsible for cinema cancellations or changes, Choovie will use reasonable endeavours to provide you notice of cancelations and changes prior to the planned session time, and offer a full refund.
- If there are any technical issues with the myToyota application or with the myToyota Movies booking platform, Toyota and Choose Entertainment will use reasonable steps to honour the Offer.
- Except as provided by law, the myToyota application is provided "as is" and without any warranty or condition, express or implied. Toyota does not warrant that the information contained in or accessible through the myToyota application is accurate, suitable for your purposes or without errors, omissions or viruses nor does Toyota guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Toyota Website.
- You acknowledge that access and use of the myToyota application may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of Toyota’s control. Toyota does not warrant the accuracy of any advice, opinion, statement, representation or other information displayed on or accessible through the myToyota application. Subject to the provisions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, Toyota makes no representations or warranties in respect of the information and materials available on the myToyota application or the means of accessing that information and material (including the software operating in connection with the myToyota application).
- Toyota makes no warranty or representation and accepts no responsibility for any websites operated or controlled by entities other than Toyota which are or may become linked or framed to or from the Toyota Website. Toyota Financial Services information contained on this website is provided by Toyota Finance Australia Limited. Toyota Industrial Equipment information contained on this website is provided by Toyota Industries Corporation Australia Pty Limited.
Limitation of Liability
- You agree that Toyota is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damages (including direct, indirect, special or consequential loss) arising out of or in connection with the use of the myToyota application, or redemption of the Offer, the use by Toyota of information provided by you to Toyota through the myToyota application, any such loss or damage which may arise should you be unable to access the myToyota application, for whatever reason and however arising, including negligence.
- To the extent that Toyota is able to limit the remedies available under these conditions of use, it expressly limits its liability for breach of a condition or warranty implied by virtue of any legislation to the following remedies (the choice of which is to be at Toyota’s sole discretion).
- You indemnify Toyota against any action, liability, claim, loss, damage, proceeding, expense (including legal costs) suffered or incurred by us, arising from, or which is directly or indirectly, related to:
• Your breach or non-observance of any term of these conditions of use; or
• Any breach or inaccuracy in any of your representations or warranties.